[LGM] Direct me to wrap up of previous LGMs, please

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 22:53:08 PDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 9:52 PM, Louis Desjardins wrote:

> In over 8 years of the event I have never seen or heard such language as the
> one you used in your aggressive apostrophe to one of the most valuable
> member of the Scribus Team and of the LGM community.

Well, no. Over the years you've heard a lot of crazy shit from me and
never openly minded it :)

> For those reasons I must ask you to:
>
> 1. Express publicly your apologies to Greg (because you insulted him
> publicly) and to everyone who felt attacked or shocked by your intervention
> — for using such a language towards him.
>
> 2. Withdraw from the discussions that will occur in this mailing list.
>
> Your attitude disqualifies you as a voice at LGM thus you cannot take part
> anymore in the decision making process for the venue in 2014 or for any kind
> of decision in the LGM, whatsoever.

Then you will have to disqualify me as well, since at least two people
personally expressed their disgust with my previous longish mail
regarding funding LGM. They certainly considered it to be not in the
spirit of LGM.

The way I see it, what _would_ be in the spirit of LGM, is fetching a
bag of patience from my underground supply and silently chewing it
till May 15 when all proposals are supposed to land.

Until then -- no pissing matches, no strong language, no nothing. I
also strongly suggest a walk in the fresh air every morning, noon and
evening, and physical excersises. Personally, I'm in for bicycle
rides.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org