[LGM] About promoting LGM and Interactivos?

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Mon Jan 7 10:20:37 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Nerea García Garmendia <
nerea at medialab-prado.es> wrote:

> We can share a pad with a list of the main sites, mailing lists and
> artists contacted so far for the purpose of the call, which is our main
> focus right now. I've asked Femke to remind me the link to the pad so
> hopefuly we can start working on that very soon.
>
> Regarding Pledgie, is the Campaign already online?

Was there a link to the pad?  Maybe I missed it in another thread.  But I'm
happy to fill in any missing sites/news-outlets I know of.  I can add it to
LWN's calendar myself, but an announcement to publish will be even better.
We also just added a CFP calendar, here:
https://lwn.net/Calendar/Monthly/cfp/  so we should get LGM on that as well.

Thanks,
Nate
--