[LGM] announcing LGM 2014?

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Fri Jun 7 01:29:20 PDT 2013

Hey Nate

Thanks for that (and sorry for late reply); reads nice and fresh.

I've updated libregraphicsmeeting.org but took the partner and hosting info out for the moment.
Leipzig team: can you confirm those partners and/or correct this text?

Once confirmed I can translate in Dutch, French and start spreading.