[LGM] announcing LGM 2014?

Manuel Schmalstieg webdev at ms-studio.net
Mon Jun 24 15:05:06 PDT 2013

Mario,

What would you think of holding regular IRC meetings for the
LGM-sympathizers? It wouldn't cost a lot of energy -- say having a
one-hour public IRC meeting once per month -- and it could help
keeping the information flowing, without the burden of writing
official news announcements. It would be a good entry gate for people
who want to give a hand to the organizers. It would be an opportunity
for everyone to get questions answered, rather informally.

Just an idea, but i'm convinced it's a good one :)

- Manuel