[LGM] announcing LGM 2014?

Mario Behling mb at mariobehling.de
Wed Jun 26 12:26:52 PDT 2013

Hi Manuel,

yes, I think this is a great idea for the community in general. I see
that other communities have a monthly meeting as well.

In regards to IRC meetings about the Leipzig event I believe we
definitely need to focus on this during the months preceding the event
as there will be more questions arising and as we need more help from
everyone as we get closer to the actual event. At the moment there
does not seem so many questions coming up. So, I am ok for discussing
questions still on the list at the moment.

All the best,

Mario