[LGM] Draft program LGM2013: Future Tools

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Mar 3 13:10:08 PST 2013

On 03/03/2013 03:46 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just one question: are people really going to sit till 8-9pm?
>
> Other than that, I'm a bit concerned about "Character animation in
> Synfig" and "Production speedpainting with Krita" workshops going in
> parallel. I imagine quite a few people would love to visit both.

Yes, I too am trying to get the gist of the timing.
It looks like we sleep in late every day, very late on Wednesday, where
nothing starts till 17:00 (except "workshops").
Most days we eat lunch late or very late, then (maybe) an evening meal
after 21:00?

I always look forward to a relaxing meal in the evenings, though I'm not
used to doing it so late. Maybe there will be tapas in the workshops?

Greg