[LGM] Fwd: LGM2014 decision meeting, Saturday at 16.00 UTC

Mario Behling mb at mariobehling.de
Sat May 11 02:24:19 PDT 2013

Hello Jon and all,

thank you for setting up the meeting. We have all the info together
and will provide the info in the pad etc.

Originally, I had the understanding the time until the finalization of
the proposal is until May 15, as there are many events going on this
weekend (Berlin WebWeek, Codemotion, Wireless Community Weekend) which
were scheduled for a long time, but I guess an IRC meetup can be done.

See you all online.

Best regards,

Mario