[LGM] announcing LGM 2014?

María Leandro tatadbb at gmail.com
Tue May 21 06:17:41 PDT 2013

> For one, the delay could be extended to one week if that makes sense to
> all.
>
> For two, without a clear answer (ie. I will [will not] participate in
> the meeting) from each of the participants it should be assumed that
> they didn’t get the announcement and thus we should try contacting
> them by other means, like a direct email to each one’s address and not
> a general call on a mailing list. If that won’t do the trick, SMS or
> direct phone call can also be means to reach everyone.

I wouldn't feel happy having to contact each one through mail or any
personalized way since I know nobody will call to Venezuela to let me know
about a meeting :)

> If everyone agree, we should put those simple rules on our organisation
> page.

Some simple rules pre-event could be easily followed so everyone is aware
of everything. Probably just setting up a 3 reminder mail to the list and
through Twitter/Facebook/$Random could be great (10 days before, 5 days
before, 1 day before)

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro