[LGM] announcing LGM 2014?

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Tue May 21 08:39:00 PDT 2013

Hi,

2013/5/21 Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com>

> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Louis Desjardins wrote:
>
> > at least 2 people were not aware that the meeting would take place.
>
> Count me in. But then I do support the Leipzig proposal, so no harm done.
>
> Alexandre Prokoudine
> http://libregraphicsworld.org

I think that has nothing to do with direct mails or something like that as
with the anouncement that there is a meeting, it is to short 2 or 3 days
and somebody travels it can happen that this person miss the mail.

The only thing we have to do in the future to make such things earlier.

br gnokii

--
make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)