[LGM] announcing LGM 2014?

Dave Neary dneary at gnome.org
Tue May 21 08:40:03 PDT 2013

Hi Maria,

I didn't say otherwise - it just so happens that on Tuesday evening
(European time) I started a short break (May 8th and 9th were public
holidays here) and was away from my email from the afternoon of the 7th
until the morning of the 13th.

Them's the breaks, I'm not complaining.

Just pointing out that this was my last email concerning LGM 2014, and
at that point, I wasn't aware there had been a final decision, or that I
had agreed to announce it.

Cheers,
Dave.