[LGM] g+ hangouts on air

Michael Schumacher schumaml at gmx.de
Tue Nov 19 04:14:05 PST 2013

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. November 2013 um 06:32 Uhr
> Von: "Dave Crossland" <dave at lab6.com>

> Yes, LGm

I found this in the Hangouts On Air FAQ:
https://support.google.com/plus/answer/2459411?hl=en

"Can minors join a Handout On Air?"
"No, only users 18 years and over can participate in Hangouts On Air."

In my opinion, this would imply an Adults Only rating for the LGM video feeds. Not sure if we want that, although it has the potential to increase the audience tremendously.

Additionally, the following terms and policies apply for videos to be streamed and archived from Hangouts On Air:

http://www.google.com/+/policy/hangoutsonair.html
https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=US&template=terms

You should be comfortable with them if you want to use Hangouts.

--
Regards,
Michael