[LGM] g+ hangouts on air

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 05:22:58 PST 2013

Hi,

The question is there more if it means the actual hangout or the stream
which is published to youtube. But video streaming is on my agenda not the
priority yet, there comes the camera before ;) I have there somebody who
has knowledge in it and the equipement for it, it might be he doing the
streaming complete. If not its a while ago I setted up an ice and icecast
but thats no big deal. But volunteers for that task are welcome.

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)