[LGM] g+ hangouts on air

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Nov 19 07:57:11 PST 2013

On 19 November 2013 08:22, S.Kemter <sirko.kemter at gmail.com> wrote:
> there comes the camera before ;)

My point is that nothing more than any somewhat recent laptop will do,
as they all have cameras built into their screen chassis.

> I have there somebody who has knowledge in
> it and the equipement for it, it might be he doing the streaming complete.
> If not its a while ago I setted up an ice and icecast but thats no big deal.

If it can be done more professionally that's great, but the lack of
live streaming and the delay in publishing recordings in recent years
is something I think can be improved :)