[LGM] Call for projects: finishing tonight?

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Thu Nov 21 03:01:28 PST 2013

Hello,

We agreed that the call for projects should go out on Monday 25 November but gnokii would like to send it to press contacts before the weekend; seems a good idea but it means we should finish the text by tonight.

I think the text is nearly complete, we do need to decide if the slider-info should be in the call or only the submission form?
http://lgm2014.titanpad.com/1 --> line 173

Also I think we should invite someone involved in Libre Graphics in Leipzig to the selection committee, to make sure we do not miss out on interesting local initiatives (it was important to have Laura Fernandez from Medialab Prado on board last year). This name could be added later if needed.

best,

Femke