[LGM] hello LGM2014 content team!

Øyvind Kolås pippin at gimp.org
Thu Nov 21 08:17:19 PST 2013

The intent in regards to differentiating the presentations is about
the level of demonstration / live-activity in the presentation itself
and not the project/topic being presented. The projects you mention
are types of projects that more easily lend themselves to such high
levels of interactivity in a "talk".

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Christoph Haag
<christoph at listen.lafkon.net> wrote:
> On 19/11/13 18:48, Øyvind Kolås wrote:
>>
>> I definetly want to have the cateogry of how much live demonstration, be
>> it live-coding, actual use of tools or similar there is.
>

> Do you have some very specific project in mind or an example? Because I am
> wandering if it's rephrased a bit e.g. live(-action),non-static,interactive
> it would also apply to projects like openframeworks, processing and maybe
> the cfp can also be pointed towards this communities, which have afaik not
> been very present to lgm in the past.
>
> Best regards,
> Christoph

                                                 -- William Gibson