[LGM] hello LGM2014 content team!

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 04:08:28 PST 2013

2013/11/21 Christoph Haag <christoph at listen.lafkon.net>

> On 19/11/13 18:48, Øyvind Kolås wrote:
>
>> I definetly want to have the cateogry of how much live demonstration, be
>> it live-coding, actual use of tools or similar there is.

This brings me to the thoughts that we kind of stress a lot about the
*results* we can get from the various tools we use but one of the things I
find is of *most* interest of the eco-system of LGM projects is the
*process* and not only the result. Live demo means we’re going to follow a
process in many steps. That’s interesting. Live-coding can mean a lot to
non-coders too. The process is where we can actually see the creativity be
deployed before our eyes. It’s a *not-to-miss* opportunity.

In this state of mind, the experience of Manufactura Independente puts some
interesting light.
http://blog.manufacturaindependente.org/about/

And of course, certainly, lots of others!

Louis