[LGM] hello LGM2014 content team!

Christoph Haag christoph at listen.lafkon.net
Thu Nov 21 03:48:47 PST 2013

On 19/11/13 18:48, Øyvind Kolås wrote:
> I definetly want to have the cateogry of how much live demonstration, be
> it live-coding, actual use of tools or similar there is.

Do you have some very specific project in mind or an example? Because I
am wandering if it's rephrased a bit e.g.
live(-action),non-static,interactive it would also apply to projects
like openframeworks, processing and maybe the cfp can also be pointed
towards this communities, which have afaik not been very present to lgm
in the past.

Best regards,
Christoph