[LGM] hello LGM2014 content team!

Myriam Cea graficalibre at medialab-prado.es
Thu Nov 21 05:05:49 PST 2013

Hi everyone. I'm Myriam Cea, from Libre Graphic Station in
Medialab-Prado, and GráficaLiebre colective ;-)) (We made the programme
layout the last LGM)

I totally agree with the process view. Everything is a process. But I'm
thinking in all this categories (code - art- process - magic) they were
impermeables in the past, but we want to mix them, isn't it? We can play
with the words like the experiences we have.
designloper   /   codemagic   /   deveartloper  /  artmagic  / magicode
(...)
Myriam