[LGM] CFP for LGM2014

Tobias Ellinghaus houz at gmx.de
Tue Nov 26 03:36:41 PST 2013

Am Dienstag, 26. November 2013, 10:51:24 schrieb ale rimoldi:
> hi
>
> > Hello LGM people,
> >
> > IIRC it was planned to get the CFP out today, however I haven't seen any
> > discussions on this list about the content nor a draft for people to
> > approve.
> >
> > Is there any reason this didn't happen? Can we expect to see the CFP
> > soonish? After all you originally wanted to release it even earlier.
>
> does anybody know who is supposed to
>
> a/ write
> b/ publish
>
> the CFP?

I have to admit that I am seriously confused now. There have been three IRC
meetings of the content team for precisely this – the CFP. On Thursday Femke
asked for some help on finishing the draft on this list. And according to what
you decided in Madrid [0] the content team is

content = [Jon,Øyvind,Femke,Aleksandre?,Ale]. Purpose: Make sure we have the
right presentations, workshops, people.

So you are among the people responsible for the CFP and don't know it? I hope
that this is not the overall state of the LGM organization ...

> ciao
> a.l.e

A sad Tobias

[0] http://lgm2013.titanpad.com/4?