[LGM] url for the call for participation

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 09:32:32 PST 2013

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 9:22 PM, Louis Desjardins
<louis.desjardins at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree the link in the header should be fixed but it doesn’t take much time
> to get to the right place with close to no effort, provided you are
> interested enough to make a couple more clicks elsewhere! :-)

Let's not expect people to fall for that :)

> While we’re at it and early in the process, there is still time to fix some
> glitches. Not being myself a native English speaker, I would not be the
> right person to do the job but I feel competent enough to flag that there
> are some typos in that page. ;-) WBN to fix (as in "Would Be Nice"! :-)
>
> Example: "The formular for making an submission can be found here"

That and "By Libre Graphics we mean Free, Libre and Open Source tools"
with a bunch of miscapitalized words. I could fix that myself, if I
had an account with author access. I probably wouldn't bother to go
for tickets system. Sorry about being so blunt.

Alexandre