[LGM] url for the call for participation

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 09:59:45 PST 2013

On 29 November 2013 18:52, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
> Meanwhile, back at the original subject ...
>
> Is there a way to have another layer on this CFP issue, where attendees
> might request that some talk on some topic take place?
>
> You might consider this a form of marketing, where you try to give the
> audience what they want, not just what some collection of people wants
> to talk about.

Excellent.
We have a field in the registration form where people can enter what
they want to see at LGM.
http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2014/register/

But this is perhaps too "binding", we may want to (especially) get
input from those who have not yet planned to come.
Perhaps just starting a public conversation on our social media
channels will do?

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com