[LGM] Fwd: Expiry Notice for libregraphicsmeeting.org Expiry Date: 19-Sep-2013

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Mon Sep 16 02:46:30 PDT 2013

hi dave
> I will try - but I'm not sure I even have access to the Verio console
> these days. Like I said, I thought I had transferred the domain.

iirc you transferred it to louis.

he has probably been sleeping ever since you have written your first
mail this morning CET...

i would wait until he's online again before taking the next steps.

btw, if you have transferred the domain to somebody else, you should be
able to find a trace of it in your emails archive or on this mailing
list archive.

ciao
a.l.e