[LGM] List of movies from the movie night

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 14:42:51 PDT 2014

Hello all,

Would it be possible to get the list of the movies name (with the more
details, the better. A link per movie to find it again would be cool!)
from the movie night of Wednesday evening?

The program "details" still gives nothing about the contents, so that
makes it hard to find (we saw so many short movies, I can't remember
the title for most of them).
Thanks!

Jehan

P.S.: apart from answering me on the list, it would be a good idea to
fill up the program too, for future reference, even though the meeting
is now finished. :-)