[LGM] List of movies from the movie night

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 23:37:37 PDT 2014

Hi,

So nobody has the list of movies which were projected during the LGM's
movie night?! I mean, that was a very nice night, and I would really
like to find back some of the movies that were projected there.
Someone must have this list, no?
Thanks!

Jehan

P.S.: adding the create mailing list in CC, as it seems to be heavily
used for LGM organization too...