[LGM] Projects' page

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 06:05:27 PST 2014

Hi,

I wonder if it would be possible to have various ways of sorting the
projects and display them according to a preset sort key using key words?
At present time, the list is in the (almost) alphabetical order, which can
only help someone looking for something he/she knows already or who has the
patience of scrolling down and read the descriptions. In the event we have
a graphic designer new to FL/OSS or simply unaware of the new projects, if
we could help that person with a sort key by category or task, it would
probably be or more use for that visitor.

Adding logos there could enlight the page as well. ;-)

http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2014/projects/

Louis