[LGM] 2013 campaign still on

Michael Schumacher schumaml at gmx.de
Mon Feb 3 14:11:45 PST 2014

On 03.02.2014 23:01, S.Kemter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Femke, I have the password or had, I dont see why it shall be closed,
> there are still rains money in. Why Louis wants it closed he doesnt see
> on which campaign and he writes EVERYONE a mail who donated, what I find
> btw not necessary a lot of the donators still thing ANONYM means ANONYM

It might confuse some people if they find too many open pledgie
campaigns for one event - worst case is that they might believe some of
them to be piggybacking.

Even if they don't do so, spreading out the donations isn't the best
approach, IMO - seeing that progress bar mve on the one 2014 pledgie can
be some motivation to donate, too.

--
Regards,
Michael