[LGM] 2013 campaign still on

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 14:01:23 PST 2014

Hi,

Femke, I have the password or had, I dont see why it shall be closed, there
are still rains money in. Why Louis wants it closed he doesnt see on which
campaign and he writes EVERYONE a mail who donated, what I find btw not
necessary a lot of the donators still thing ANONYM means ANONYM

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)