[LGM] Budget - status of talks

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:15:23 CET 2014

Hi,

In an attempt to have a better overview of the total budget we're going to
need, I gathered the data available at present time.

We have 4 possible status for talks:
- Confirmed
- Pending
- Accepted
- Cancelled

I am only looking for infos that relates to the budget so I need to know
from that list what will be the impact on budget.

5 proposals are both not "Confirmed" and for which people are/were asking
for financial support:
Cancelled - 1000 USD
Accepted - 1300 USD
Accepted - 500 EURO
Accepted - 200 EURO
Pending - 350 EURO

"Cancelled" is easy. What about the other ones?
TOTAL CONVERTED TO USD 3,736.00 USD

We were at 24K + teams' devs and contributors
We are now [officially|presumably] at 23K
What about the remaining unconfirmed status (for a total of 2,736.00 USD)
Potentially: anything between 20,736.00 $ and 23K

Hoping to get this info before tomorrow's meeting starts.

BTW can we confirm the meeting's time?

Thanks!

Louis