[LGM] Press Release ==DRAFT==

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:30:10 CET 2014

> Okay, I've included the revisions from Louis.  All that's left (I think?)
> is to add the relevant contact information.

Hi,

This is great! Thanks Pat!

I think we are only missing a catchy title! ;-) and a list of medias to
disseminate!

Anyone to give it a shot?

Here's mine! But we can make better, I'm sure!

50 days left before 9th annual Libre Graphics Meeting starts in Leipzig,
Germany - program released
An array of topics at 9th annual Libre Graphics Meeting - Program now
available!
9th Libre Graphics Meeting showcases its program - 50 days left to get your
trip organised!
Etc.

Louis