[LGM] Is LGM still on track?

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 19:13:54 PST 2014

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 4:40 AM, Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:

This is one of the A)'s:

> Press coverage is hardly there...

...that lead to this B):

> And the official LGM-Travel-Money Pledgie [5]
> is at $775.00 while I write these lines.

As part of the content team I take responsibility for not improving
the situation. I can think of a few things I personally could do to
return attention to LGM.

However a) I'm quite reluctant to work on that until I hear from the
local team that things have been set in motion, and b) I'm missing
some information to take action. For instance, I couldn't find any
details on results of the user survey from April 2013. Is there either
raw or processed data to look at (preferably both)?

I'm also unsure if participating teams provided any actionable
information about results of attending LGM (I only know about Synfig,
and that's just because I met Konstantin right after the event).

P.S. Intentionally not crossposting to create@ as I think it's still
our internal business.

Alexandre