[LGM] access to the gravity forms lists

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Jan 7 06:13:52 PST 2014

On 01/07/2014 08:23 AM, S.Kemter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you or Greg explain for what it is necessary that he sees the
> submissions? That has nothing to do with openess

Perhaps 'necessary' isn't quite the right word. On the other hand, does
it need to be secret?
One idea is to get a sense of simply how many proposals are coming in.
About which projects/topics?

Isn't it informative or helpful to let visitors to the site have some
idea how things are progressing? To have some confidence that this is
going to be a meeting worth attending?

If we have one or more meetings which are deemed by many to be a bad or
worthless experience, the continuity of LGM can easily and severely be
threatened. An ongoing issue with the "LGM community" is the overall
lack of communication and feedback -- I see this as a volatile situation.

Greg