[LGM] Only 3 days days left to submit!

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Wed Jan 15 00:27:58 PST 2014

On 15/01/14 08:41, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 10:27 PM, Nathan Willis
> <nwillis at glyphography.com> wrote:
>
>> A question.  Would there be any objection to announcing that we're pushing
>> the deadline back by, e.g., 7 days, then making a more concerted effort to
>> raise awareness in those days?
>
> +1 from me

I think this is something that needs to be discussed in tonight's weekly IRC meeting (19:00 CET at #LGM2014).

Are you saying you both will spend time/energy/means to push the call out to other places in the upcoming 7 days?
If so, it might be worth the effort. I won't have any time for it myself next week, so for me it won't make much difference.

Gnokii and Leipzig team: what about constructing/publishing the programme a week later than originally planned?