[LGM] Only 3 days days left to submit!

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 00:29:33 PST 2014

Hi,

So deadline shall be extended because of a script which works not properly?
First, 0 is an value if the programmer would remember that it would show at
least the correct number of submissions. That it doesnt show number of
submitters correctly should be clear also. but how does the script find out
that one of the submission is not one talk as more a daily workshop and a
daily presentation? Find also interesting how the script knows which GSoC
students have submitted as Mario decided to reuse an google doc.

The question is not how many talks are there as much more, will there come
out an nice schedule of what is there. An question you surly can not answer
before the submissions are reviewed.

And there are still more then 12hrs to go and submissions can be made and
are made. So no panic on the titanic, there is water for all.

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)