[LGM] IRC-meet tonight

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Wed Jan 15 07:34:33 PST 2014

So, as announced cannot make it for the meeting tonight, but will pick up on tasks from irc-logs if needed.

Have asked Louis to provide a historical overview of what was spent on reimbursements; that's the least complicated and constructive view I can think of to get a better idea of what finances we are talking about. I asked just now so he might need some time to go back into his archives, and we can take it from there.

Lots of good proposals have been put forward as far as I can judge from my networks so looking forward to all that.

Have another constructive meeting,

will be there for the next.