[LGM] Who shall receive info at libregraphicsmeeting.org?

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 09:42:26 PST 2014

2014/1/16 ale rimoldi <a.l.e at ideale.ch>

> hi
>
> > I understand we are now discussing about a solution but do we have a
> > clear view of what the problem we seem to want to solve is?
> >
> > I wonder if there was ever somebody who wanted to get in touch with
> > someone at LGM and received no answer. If so, I wonder if adding an
> > email address would solve any situation that cannot be solved with
> > the actual means we have in hand.
> >
> > Am I missing something?
> >
> > Is there an email I should have read? ;-)
>
> we don't have an email address to put on the website.
>
> directly writing to a mailing list is not a (good) solution.
>
> putting private email addresses of selected people would be doable but
> imo not the nicest thing to do.

At present time, there is no Contact page on the website so people who want
to get in touch with the organisers have no clear way to us. This has to be
fixed asap. I can create a Contact page but I would prefer whoever is in
charge of the content of the website does it or tells me "ok, do it".

As for the contacts (the people) I would prefer we do like in the previous
years : a couple names and ways to reach them.

In any way, whatever the solution we end up with, I’ll use it. But again,
we need that on the Website. It’s a must. :-)

Cheers!

Louis