[LGM] Logs of the IRC meeting from 15.01.2014

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Thu Jan 16 23:31:16 PST 2014

Thanks for the meeting and posting the log.

- Apologies for creating confusion about start-time
- Hochschule fur Gestaltung: Still working on it; no concrete results yet.
- Am in contact with Louis on creating a historical overview of finances

Looking forward to going through submissions; it is a good amount and at first glance also an interesting set.