[LGM] Meeting

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Wed Mar 5 05:23:15 PST 2014

On 05/03/14 13:49, Louis Desjardins wrote:
> Hi Femke,
>
> I didn’t have time to edit the page.

OK!

> I was not planning to push the deadline that would result in getting the info even later from anybody but rather to create a gray zone of 2-3 weeks that would allow people to review their proposal. It has the same effect as pushing the deadline but at the same time it gives the opportunity to receive at any time between now and that later date any proposal.

Sorry to insist but the deadline is now March 15 -- which is just ten more days from today (if the call gets out today too). Which is way too little time for preparing such an extensive proposal. Do we really need them more than a week before LGM actually starts? And/or can we cut back on the amount of details required before this deadline?
Also, I think creating a gray zone does not speed up applications but is just confusing -- especially for proposals from potential new venues.