[LGM] ranking LGM locations 2015 + 2016

ginger coons ginger at adaptstudio.ca
Tue May 6 08:07:09 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm very pleased to see so much support for the Toronto 2015 + London
2016 combination. I'm excited and keen to take on the task of getting
Toronto 2015 going.

I'd also like to take a moment to address a concern that's been raised
about the Toronto bid. In the proposal on which the current decision has
been based, I'm the only contact provided for the Toronto organizing
team. I'd like to assure everyone that, in the coming weeks, I'll be
confirming additional names to add to that list. I'm confident that, in
the next month, an expanded list of organizers will be available, and
we'll be more than happy to introduce ourselves and answer any questions
arising.

Looking forward to 2015!

-ginger

--