[LGM] Quest for a new LGM server

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Tue Oct 28 05:58:41 PDT 2014

salut louis,

thanks for the feedback!

> The forms?

if we stay with gravity forms, i see no reason why they should not work,
since wordpress is working...

> Access to previous Websites?

good question.

the plan is to move all the past websites to static html. (or almost
static html, if we can't reproduce specific things)

is there anything in the "dynamic" part of the old site (mostly the data
you can access only when your logged in) that you still need? like
specific past forms?

we can of course import the old forms with their content if needed, but
i would prefer to avoid it, if we nobody needs them.

i don't think that we will ask peter to take offline the old site before
the next lgm, so if we miss something we should always be able to
retrieve it from the original server.

ciao
a.l.e