[LGM] should LGM or its site have something to say about Charlie Hebdo?

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Jan 16 17:01:15 PST 2015

On 01/16/2015 07:18 PM, Dave Crossland wrote:
> On 16 January 2015 at 19:00, Louis Desjardins <louis.desjardins at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> we can use our own words to express the same idea
>

> Which idea, exactly? :) There are a lot floating around :)

I think it's safe to say that Charlie Hebdo doesn't need our support.
There is now worldwide and excessively intense interest in the
publication, and while I can agree with the idea of free speech in
countries where laws permit, this is a connected world where you cannot
"fix" attitudes elsewhere:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30853305

Greg