[LGM] should LGM or its site have something to say about Charlie Hebdo?

Camille Bissuel camille at nylnook.com
Sat Jan 17 04:58:15 PST 2015

Ok, is a text like this one would get your consent ?

" After Paris attacks and killing on Charlie Hebdo and Jews peoples, the
Libre Graphics Meeting wish to affirm its belief in freedom of speech. Free
tools are for every artist and individual, and every artist should be free
to express her or his views, even satirically, whatever religion or
community she or he belongs to. Fighting for free tools is also fighting
for free expression and arts.
We wish for more freedom, and more respects between peoples all over the
world in a spirit of peace, were we can express ourselves with words and
arts instead of bullets. "

Please correct me (as you know I'm not a native english speaker !) and
improve or amend the sentences as you wish.
By the way, we can open a pad to work on it.

have a nice day,
Camille