[LGM] how large is libre graphics community

Camille Bissuel camille at nylnook.com
Fri Mar 13 10:03:24 PDT 2015

Hi,

I suppose you can take several inputs ...
number of downloads for Gimp + Inkscape + Scribus + Blender + Krita + ... +
numbers of users in each bugtrackers...
number of people attending LGM...
number of artists claiming to use theses tools in communities like
DeviantArt...
number of paid developers...
try to reduce this sum with the number of peoples downloading or
contributing in several projects...

It's really linked to which scope you want to look at !

Have a nice week end,
Camille

*Nylnook*

*Illustration et formation*1480 route de Corréo
05 400 La Roche-des-Arnauds
04 88 03 57 51
06 75 25 90 39
http://www.nylnook.com <http://nylnook.com>