[LGM] how large is libre graphics community

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Fri Mar 13 12:25:49 PDT 2015

Hi

I see in all software there are 2 camps, developers and users, and the
purpose of the software freedom movement is to give both camps equality in
deciding how the software is developed.

On 14 March 2015 at 01:03, Camille Bissuel <camille at nylnook.com> wrote:

> numbers of users in each bugtrackers...

I think that's an appropriate approximation for a definition of
_community_, since that to me implies a 2-way interaction with the
developers; when I am a passive user of a libre graphics software, I don't
consider myself part of its community.

While 'each' is a theoretically finite list, and a practically unbounded
list since finding all libre graphics projects will take a rather long
time, the median will fall under 10 quite fast I'm sure, so I think it
could be possible to give a number within about a day of searching :)