[LGM] some observations - day 3 - 2 talks I almost forgot.

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri May 1 19:53:35 PDT 2015

Friday

Microraptor gui, an immediate compromise - Øyvind Kolås
	Admittedly something I don't fully understand, but here is a compact
bit of coding designed to be part of some bigger project, allowing you
to create small windows and widgets which enable the user to edit
various parameters in real time, by interacting with the code itself.

OpenGL in LibreOffice - Markus Mohrhard
	LibreOffice is in the process of migrating to using OpenGL for all its
rendering, which when completed will allow for better control as well as
better and easier cross-platform results.

Greg