[LGM] some personal observations - day 2

Julien Deswaef juego at requiem4tv.com
Sat May 2 08:28:54 PDT 2015

On 01/05/15 22:38, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 05/01/2015 07:27 PM, Julien Deswaef wrote:
>> Hey Gregory
>>
>> Thanks for these notes. Really interesting and valuable for those of us
>> not in Toronto.
>>
>> I had a contact with Linux Voice http://www.linuxvoice.com/ before the
>> LGM to try to get an article announcing the event. It didn't happen in
>> the end.
>>
>> But they are willing to post a brief report from this year's event in
>> their next issue, if one of us would agree to write it.
>>
>> Would that interest you? Would you like to write it?
>>

> I suppose I could. I probably need some information about length and any
> specifics about the content they would like to see. Maybe we can
> encourage them to publicize and attend the next LGM in London, 2016?

Great. I'll send them a mail back with your questions and put you in
contact with them then.

And they already said that they could not come to this LGM because it
was not in their budget, but they could add that event in their list for
2016. So I'm sure if we send them an article for this year, that will
encourage them to  attend the next one.

Cheers

Julien

--