[LGM] LGM 2015 Reimbursement Form online

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Sun May 10 19:45:53 PDT 2015

Hi LGMers!

The LGM 2015 Reimbursement Form is online as of now.

If you have any issue filling this form, please let us know asap.

All the infos about how to use and fill this form is written on the form
itself so I won’t duplicate the infos here but feel free to write me
directly if anything.

One thing is we had to redo the form from scratch with the plugin change on
our website so if there is anything in the behavior of the form that is
mind boggling, tell us!

On a personal basis, I am very sorry to have physically missed the 10th
edition but I was wholeheartedly with you and I wish we can meet again in
London next year!

Cheers!

Louis