[LGM] GIMP 20 yo birthday

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 07:40:59 PDT 2015

Hello all,

On 2015-11-21, this is GIMP's 20th birthday (based on the first public
announcement of "The GIMP" in an email of 1995-11-21 by Peter Mattis.
Well we have not done anything in LGM 2015, I don't think in the CC
Camp either (though I was not there anyway), and in any case LGM is
probably the best event for doing something about it.

I was wondering if there could be an exposition in LGM 2016. I was
thinking that the GIMP project could run a call for people to send
artworks celebrating GIMP.
So the question is: would there be a room available for this in the
LGM 2016 location?
Thanks!

Jehan