[LGM] GIMP 20 yo birthday

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:30:19 PDT 2015

Two thoughts I had.

1) this was something I had thought about in 2014 and had a vague
recollection of talking about it with Tom Lechner on the flight out of
Leipzig, iirc.

With that said, this is something we have been discussing internally over
at pixls.us with regards to some sort of exhibition of community
photography. I'm glad you brought this up now. :)

We were also planning on meeting the day before to have photowalks,
seminars, and workshops together, I'd be happy to help set something up.

We'd love to participate from a photography standpoint. We were also
thinking an auction of the prints might be a fun way to not have to ship
things home... :)