[LGM] Fwd: Re: Greetings from London

Michael Schumacher schumaml at gmx.de
Mon Apr 18 19:53:04 UTC 2016

Hi all,

please find here the mail exchange Femke and I had with Louis about LGM
funding after our first meeting during this LGM.

Please note that the meeting notes got relocated and are now available
at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/LGM_Funding_Notes

Louis' mail is the message mentioned around line 58 of these notes.

Regards,
Michael