[LGM] Fwd: Re: Greetings from London

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Apr 18 20:14:52 UTC 2016

Hi

Thanks for forwarding, Michael!

On 18 April 2016 at 15:53, Michael Schumacher <schumaml at gmx.de> wrote:

> > The immediate step is to come up with an action plan during LGM. We
> > scheduled a follow-up meeting for tomorrow. Further steps include the
> plans
> > to reach a decision in June and have everything in place by October,
> always
> > pending approval in the previous step, of course.

I think putting LGM as a member project of SPI or Conservancy is a wise
idea.

I think generating a surplus of cash at each conference to lubricate
subsequent conferences is wise.

The way the http://pharo.org community is set up seems like a good case
study of what Louis describes more abstractly.

http://pharo.org/community

http://association.pharo.org/web/about

http://consortium.pharo.org/

http://files.pharo.org/consultants/pharo-consultants.html